Work with a Mediator Who Understands Your Business
Smithers + Ume-Nwagbo, LLC, Your Trusted 360° General Counsel® offers knowledgeable mediation services for business owners, their customers, and vendors. Whether you: (1) are looking to settle litigation focused on a business dispute, (2) want to resolve a dispute before going to court, (3) address an internal management conflict, or (4) iron out the final details of a new venture it is wise to engage a mediator with a proven track record in business law and litigation.
Roxann S. Smithers, Esq. is a registered neutral with the Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution. She brings almost twenty years of experience ushering matters through every stage of a legal dispute—from claim investigation, to demand, to alternative dispute resolution, and jury trial. When not litigating matters, Roxann provides corporate law services to clients, including contract negotiation, business venture structure, and corporate governance.
S+U is innovating the mediation process
• Specialized services for business disputes and deals.
• Flat rate pricing. Parties can plan ahead with no surprise bills after your session.
• Virtual Sessions. Save time and money on travel. Convenient scheduling for the parties.
• Block Scheduling. Book a half day for internal disputes. Book a full day for adversarial or litigation matters.
|Business Deals||Business Disputes|
|• “Last mile” of the business deal negotiations||• Business Divorces (Internal » External)|
|• New venture relationships||• Business Divorces (Internal » External)|
|• Structure and Planning||• De-escalation (Internal) Think Ombudsman|
Mediation Fee Schedule
* Check availability and book your mediation session by selecting your preferred type of session detailed below.
|Duration||Virtual/Business Hours Rate||In-Person/After Hours Premium|
|Half-Day||4 hours||$1,000 (2 parties) / $1,200 (3+ parties)||add $200 (2 parties) / $300 (3+ parties)|
|Full-Day||8 hours||$2,000 (2 parties) / $2,400 (3+ parties)||add $200 (2 parties) / $300 (3+ parties)|
|Admin/Prep Fee||$200 (2 parties) / $300 (3+ parties)||$200 (2 parties) / $300 (3+ parties)|