Articles, Seminars, Speaking Engagements And Interviews
Smithers + Ume-Nwagbo, LLC, Your Trusted 360° General Counsel® is particularly keen on providing legal education and partnering with organizations that support business owners in order to provide programming. S+U is on a mission to equip business owners to lay strong foundations for their businesses and/or to take their businesses to the next level.
S+U provides comprehensive legal services to start-up and small to mid-size companies with a 360° approach. S+U’s practice areas include Business Litigation/Disputes, Corporate/Business Law, Employment Law, and Employee Benefits. These are the critical areas of law that regularly impact businesses. As Your Trusted 360° General Counsel®, S+U saves its clients the expense and responsibility of staffing and supporting an in-house legal department. S+U offers superior legal services and experience with flexible rate structures tailored to the needs of our clients.
S+U has partnered with Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs, the Small Business Administration, Club Entrepreneur Atlanta, and the City Club of Buckhead to educate business owners.
Business Continuity & Exit Planning Series
Presented by S+U Law Group & SmartPan Investing
Roxann Smithers and Robroy Wiley discuss management, financial and legal strategies to prepare your business for sale.
SAMPLE TOPICS INCLUDE:
Seminars, Speaking Engagements & Interviews
• Roxann Smithers joins Emory’s Start:ME program on Atlanta’s Southside
• Career Impact Radio Small Business Do’s & Don’ts
• Giving up the Grind Podcast: Partnerships
• Do you know the difference between registering as a LLC, LLP, or Inc.?
• Atlanta Business Radio
• Do you know the difference in employing direct employees, independent contracts, and interns?
• Cybersecurity for CPAs, Finance Professionals and Attorneys?
• Ask the Professionals: Manage Human, Contractual and Monetary Resources
• How to Plan a Graceful Exit from Your Business